With xmas coming up I decided to spread some cheer by giving the first people to comment on this post a very special gift.
Unfortunately I can only do 5 at this tie as I'm not rich enough to do more
Started by C444 [3532349] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
With xmas coming up I decided to spread some cheer by giving the first people to comment on this post a very special gift.
Unfortunately I can only do 5 at this tie as I'm not rich enough to do more
Merry Christmas!
Free gifts always make me happy :)
21:16:59 - 04/12/25 You sent a Christmas Present to S0ul3ssGingah
21:17:27 - 04/12/25 You sent a Christmas Present to antwared
Wooo lots of drugs
Merry Chirstmas!
(To everyone who celebrates)
Merry Xmas!
Merry Christmas!
Thanks for the gift brah, badass!
21:27:42 - 04/12/25 You sent a Christmas Present to KingTurk
21:28:20 - 04/12/25 You sent a Christmas Present to Gwizzler
21:28:47 - 04/12/25 You sent a Christmas Present to Tosspott
Happy holidays!!
MERRY HALLOWEEN! Wait... HAPPY HADDOCK- no.... Oh! holidays! ... Have one of those :D
Merry Christmas and Happy holiday!!
A merry christmas to you, and happy new year when it happens~
Can I have some...merry Christmas
Merry Christmas ho ho ho