As one of the upcoming leaders of one of the teams, i also urge all of you to join and wish yourself luck to come under my command xD
Why is the Elimination 2025 hype Failing?
Started by Jokur [1667842] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Elims where
It's tiring and expensive without any rewards, also December is not the right month for me to be constantly engaged in a game where I get yelled at if I don't...
I definitely think people should have more options, not less. It's understandable why there's no hype, people are thinking "I hope I draw the right card and doesn't turn into an extended hospital stay" rather than "I can't wait to fight along with my friends and faction mates".
anyway, people shouldn't join participation unless they're prepared to give it all, if I'm unlucky to join a weak team I wouldn't want to sabotage the team further by not doing my part, so I'd rather abstain.
Hello yes i will be reviving during elims
but only my own teammates.
That sounds like you're misunderstanding what type of event Elimination is supposed to be. It's not supposed to facilitate existing alliances, its supposed to break them up.
It even says right there on the calendar "be prepared to fight against friends"
Well, it's here enjoy the hype lol
You can only join "random team"?
Pretty sure we knew random teams would be a thing a while ago and I love that random teams are the only option, less time for people to rig things.
There needs to be rewards other than honor bars. If you're expecting thousands of players to beta test using their time and energy with a system expected to have issues, offer some incentive to participate.
Every week torn feels more and more like Todd Howard is running it.
I agree but as long as Elims can be rigged the same way as RWs it's dumb for them to offer rewards.
"All participants will receive a limited edition profile badge unique to this year's event and their team's final standing"
That's interesting, we haven't had something like this before have we?
Nope, this is part of the new badges system in the near future that will encompass a range of player experiences to give specific acknowledgements there.
Weren't staff using their tools to read other teams chats? Pretty sure there was a certain someone who had information they shouldn't have had in prior years.
Some of the (mandatory) team names in the News Article giving off serious Hufflepuff vibes,
guarantee those’ll have a higher quit rate
(we gotta at least get on a Ravenclaw sounding team)
Was so hyped to sign up then saw that in the newspaper, instantly went soft
50m on pacifists being the winning team 🤣
edit : this is obviously a joke, they will most likely be first out
Much like dunmugmeh never got assigned to Field Mice, I didn't get assigned to Metalheads.
Personal hype for 2025 = Low 😢
Yeah I was really surprised how EXACTLY the same it is tbh...with a few little ribbon attached.
Old wine, new bottle.