Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Russian Roulette

Started by ANXIETY_ [3853621] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
JamesX18 [3826294]

Dape08 has a journal on Gambling subforum. It says:

 

The statistics are as follows:

  • Max win streak: 14
  • Max loss streak: 12

 

But i believe i read it somewhere someone has 16 loss streak. Myself has 10 loss streak

nihilisticcat [2112766]

I used to martingale RR and at one point I lost 13 times in a rowl, I was doing 1m base and ended on an 8b loss lol

 

....I'm now banned from the casino :P martingale only works with infinite liquid people