What is the longest known RR losing streak and winning streak ?
Russian Roulette
Started by ANXIETY_ [3853621] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
I had 11 wins in a row, couldn't bet more than a mil by number 8 my arse was twitching
Dape08 has a journal on Gambling subforum. It says:
The statistics are as follows:
- Max win streak: 14
- Max loss streak: 12
But i believe i read it somewhere someone has 16 loss streak. Myself has 10 loss streak
I used to martingale RR and at one point I lost 13 times in a rowl, I was doing 1m base and ended on an 8b loss lol
....I'm now banned from the casino :P martingale only works with infinite liquid people
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=russianRouletteStatistics
Edited for the silly billy who sent me a dollar.
14:35:37 - 13/12/25 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: That only shows your OWN best streak, not anyone else's! Try actually reading the page before trying to be a smartass!
Haha this is gold.
How embarrasing.