Hey,
So I wanna bring up a question; how far is harassment tolerated in this game? I have reported this guy for multiple messages and his new PFP, yet nothing was done.
Yes, I have doxxed myself here. Backstory is, that I have been recovering from drug addictions and I live a van-life. And I have been RL targeted by those individuals, who broke into my van two months ago, broke my pet rabbits bones (I came back and found her shaking on the floor) and I had to have her euthanized next day.
We had issues with this faction Backstreet Bozos before, now during elimination I done few hits on them. They went back with all kinds of manipulative tactics untill DomBozo sent this:
17:31:08 - 13/12/25 DomBozo sent $1 to you with the message: 2 bounties is that all you got? not suprised you can't afford them with your coke habit
17:51:56 - 13/12/25 DomBozo sent $1 to you with the message: sounds like something someone with a dead rabbit would say
18:06:54 - 13/12/25 DomBozo sent $1 to you with the message: enjoy not having a bunny bro
After reporting all of those and also him putting up this PFP on after:
Nothing was done.
So I deserve this in this game, Am I not protected by certain rules?
They are going to get raided now untill that stupid faction is gone.
I just hoped for slighly more humanity and standing up by staff, against what is clearly harrasment and using RL info. Imagine if it was your dog, cat or family member they would shit upon like this. She was my family member.
Tear me down or support me, whatever. Had to get it out.
Sanctum.
Edit: It wasnt Backstreet Bozos who targeted me in RL just to be clear.