I read the newspaper from time to time and im wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them. I will be scrolling and reading and BAM whole page white. Most times I can’t get that page out if the white screen of death and have to close and reopen. I use the torn app and I have an iPhone 11.
Newspaper bug?
Started by DontBeSalty [3635161] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
The iOS app for Torn has been dead for several years now. It is no longer supported/maintained. Can you replicate the issue in Safari browser?