Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newspaper bug?

Started by DontBeSalty [3635161] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
DontBeSalty [3635161]

I read the newspaper from time to time and im wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them. I will be scrolling and reading and BAM whole page white. Most times I can’t get that page out if the white screen of death and have to close and reopen. I use the torn app and I have an iPhone 11. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The iOS app for Torn has been dead for several years now. It is no longer supported/maintained. Can you replicate the issue in Safari browser?