Buying losses 350k each
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Fast and legit :)
CLOSED NO MORE LOSSES REQUIRED. THANKS
Fast and legit :)
Scammer.
Lol how am i a scammer ?😂
I got over 100 people attacking me if I forgot to pay you just ask me in DM’s. Anyways I paid you as I didnt notice your name apologise.
Glad to see you only pay when I threaten your credibility
https://imgur.com/7W4xM6x
https://imgur.com/EgUyXmY
12:28:06 - 15/12/25 You were sent $350,000 from MaxLEXO with the message: Loss
and then he doesn't pay what we agreed on
I wrote closed for a reason. I always pay. If i missed someone they should dm me
What was agreed ? You lost 1 time i paid 350k
Lol you’re funny.