Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[BUYING] LOSSES 350k each - CLOSED

Started by MaxLEXO [3922958] on in Attacking.

11 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
MaxLEXO [3922958]

I got over 100 people attacking me if I forgot to pay you just ask me in DM’s. Anyways I paid you as I didnt notice your name apologise. 

4004149 [4004149]

12:28:06 - 15/12/25 You were sent $350,000 from MaxLEXO with the message: Loss

and then he doesn't pay what we agreed on