SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
I, PenisTickler would like to sell my tickling services. Despite my name, I give Christian tickles not relating to any fornication in the name of Jesus Christ. PM me "I want to be tickled PenisTickler" and we can talk business. (Cost is base by base basis)
All tickling stays in Torn. We are not responsible for any injuries or damages to property when being tickled by tickle monsters.
PenisTickle.Co
TICKLING SERVICES
Started by Tickle_Monster [4032738] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Mikes [3138857]
· 11 likes ·
I hope your penis tickling is better than your forum posting or there’s gonna be a lot of disappointment - FernyJosbe [3646694]
· 10 likes ·
Good enough, welcome back Ken2025 - Descarada [1603035]
· 3 likes ·
A part of me is wondering how you even begin to tickle someone over text and then there’s that wiser part of me that’s saying stfu and don’t ask questions you don’t want a real answer to. That part is …
Mentioned in this thread
hill007 [1616770] ×1
I hope your penis tickling is better than your forum posting or there’s gonna be a lot of disappointment
NO!
Such a great experience. Very hands on approach to their work. Highly recommend!
Can I get a sample
There is no penis tickling, only tickling
My first name is penis and tickling is my occupation
Good enough, welcome back Ken2025
Like I knew better than to open this thread and read it, but clearly I have no self control. Almost like how you had no self control when you decided to make this post.
Just so the spectators are aware, they've been posting advertisements for tickling at the cost of $500 dollars and allegedly bountying people. Weird person, ngl.
At a absolute stretch this belongs in trading . But definitely not general discussion
I don't think you understand the type of person I am
A part of me is wondering how you even begin to tickle someone over text and then there’s that wiser part of me that’s saying stfu and don’t ask questions you don’t want a real answer to. That part is also saying it’ll be like in Rockos modern life where he was a phone sex operator.
How much penis could a penistickler tickle, if a penistickler could tickle penis?
The masses know too much
I can assure you that it's totally possible. The internet would not lie about this...
in before fed
I’ll never doubt the power of the internet again.
Wouldn't be the first weird trading forum RP thing.
Edit: Didn't realize it was moved to Roleplay, I thought it was in trading post but still.
No we dont understand what type of person you are at all
You sent $100,000 to PenisTickler with the message: hill007 [1616770] is sad since he got a forum ban maybe you can make him smile
Mentions: hill007 [1616770]