It's been ages since I have been on here. This used to be where I hung out.. I do not know if anyone would remember me by now.. Just started back so still seeing new stuff here.. I have opened up my bizarre again if anyone isninterested.. hope to hear from some older players.:) just wanted to say hello
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Welcome back Tamtam21 ♥
Thank you. :)
Hmmm
welcome back