Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello everyone

Started by Tamtam21 [888612] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Tamtam21 [888612]

It's been ages since I have been on here. This used to be where I hung out.. I do not know if anyone would remember me by now.. Just started back so still seeing new stuff here.. I have opened up my bizarre again if anyone isninterested.. hope to hear from some older players.:) just wanted to say hello