Amazing team, glad to have learned from so many great players.
getting paciFISTed
Started by masky [2659704] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
couldn't have asked for a better team for my first elim <33
At least you didn’t make him blind for being Chinese descent. Then you’d be marky mark.
For my time in any type of crazy ass structure as this elimination event, this was awesome. When i joined the event I did not have high hopes cause I'm still a newb of course... but I still gave it my all, and so did many many of our PaciFIST brothers and sisters.
Until we fist again.
It was an awesome experience.Better than i ever thought.
Thanks everyone!
For the opponents i've actually tried to phish into leaving the team, i'd just like to say sorry. It was actually a funny thing to do and i always prioritise the fun. I promise that i'm not a d* haha
i've met some very nice people in those fights, just hope to talk to you all again soon
I'll try to be brief.
I'd really like to thank everyone who contributed to making this one of the most fun elim teams I've played on. Top to bottom everyone was dialed in. There's far far too many names to do justice of singling anyone out because everyone was laser focused on FISTING our enemies. We didn't have the highest stats, but we brought energy and grit that a lot of other teams just don't have.
We started the round at the very bottom needing to fight for our place. No one panicked. No one punked out. It was just "what needs to be done to keep moving forward." Eventually we got the political break to get us ahead and didn't look back until today.
I won't harp on the drama at the end. I think Masky covered a good chunk of it. It was unfortunate, but elims would be trash if not for a bunch of drama. Shit happens yo
Thanks for having faith in my leadershit. Y'all were a bit crazy for picking me, but luckily there was an elite team around me to mask my rank incompetence and unionized employee level laziness. Sorry we couldn't get it done, but always next year.
Cheers to all involved
Stealth isn't supposed to happen on elims? Since when? Bc I have stealth incoming and outgoing in my logs 👀
Think they meant that can see what team is attacking you in recent attacks, even if it says ‘someone’ for a stealth hit it still shows the team that did it
Got it, the revenge list was so short it was barely useful anyway. But I can see how having someone camping it would be useful to track allies "misclicks" :cough:.
Here's the bug report if anyone is curious:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16523652&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Stealth during elims
good job for the 3rd place.
For some times this top 3 was again fun like at the start of this elimination. It should always be like that.
Then things blew up, some of pacifist leaders made some mistake and at the end again 2vs1 against TB
Proud to be a paciFIST first elim ❤️ you guys have been awesome! See you guys next year
Had a fun time. Was a pleasure busting heads and getting busted with all of you. Cheers and good luck in the future both in torn and life!
Shoutout to all the PaciFIST cuties for all that you've done <3 This has been the best Elimination team I've ever had the pleasure of assisting Leadership with <3
Can I be council now 🥀
fisting? without me?
and i will be Changli__ next elims
Though you cant definitely know which player they hit, all recent attackers against your team end up in the revenge list, whether they stealthed or not.
I made sure to like the forum post because I know that’s your favorite form of payment! Great elims!!
We had a real good run, good stuff everyone.