Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson levelling

Started by MattyLittle94 [1692514] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
MattyLittle94 [1692514]

How tf do you get past level 32 on arson. I feel like I’ve repeatedly managed to be jailed or hospitalised every single time I get close to 33. No matter which task I do whether it’s total destruction requiring me to stoke it one last time at 99% or to dampen it before the requirement I lose a level again. 

Wiscacho [3322399]

Focus on tasks with no special requirements, only stoke fire when it's getting slower. And careful if using gasoline in small areas