How tf do you get past level 32 on arson. I feel like I’ve repeatedly managed to be jailed or hospitalised every single time I get close to 33. No matter which task I do whether it’s total destruction requiring me to stoke it one last time at 99% or to dampen it before the requirement I lose a level again.
Arson levelling
Started by MattyLittle94 [1692514] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Have you tried following the guide??
Focus on tasks with no special requirements, only stoke fire when it's getting slower. And careful if using gasoline in small areas
Have a look the arson guide - if you're still failing a load even when "playing it safe" then maybe spend some nerve on your other non-maxed crimes to get more crime XP
Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Arson: An In-Depth Guide