Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Colorblind Accessibility

Started by FentMaxxxer69 [3845539] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
FentMaxxxer69 [3845539]

Hey guys, does anyone know of an alternate way to decode the combination CT chests? I have protanopia and I am unable to identify which color is which and I have lost 5 chests already. :(

 

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

TorkiLadd [3507864]

If I recall correctly the yellow/orange numbers have a ring of dots around them, the green numbers have a square around them and the reds have nothing. So it should be doable even if you can't distinguish the colors :)

Beerstein [1322136]

I recommend a global rather than Torn fix. Instructions to follow.

 

Windows

  1. Press Windows Key
  2. Type Color filters
  3. Turn on Color Filters tick
  4. Select Red-Green (protanopia)

 

Android (Samsung and probably similar on most)

  1. Settings
  2. Visibility Enhancements
  3. Color Adjustment (not color filter)
  4. Select Protan (red-green)

 

Apple

  1. Settings
  2. General
  3. Accessibility
  4. Display Accommodations
  5. Color Filters 

 

Huwei

  1. Settings
  2. Accessibility features
  3. Accessibility
  4. Colour correction
  5. Select Type

 

1 min Colorblind Test for anyone interested.

YourJester [3605062]

I had the same problem. Circle = misplaced, lines around the number mean it’s green. Figured it out based off a picture of a decoding guide