Hey guys, does anyone know of an alternate way to decode the combination CT chests? I have protanopia and I am unable to identify which color is which and I have lost 5 chests already. :(
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Started by FentMaxxxer69 [3845539] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey guys, does anyone know of an alternate way to decode the combination CT chests? I have protanopia and I am unable to identify which color is which and I have lost 5 chests already. :(
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
If I recall correctly the yellow/orange numbers have a ring of dots around them, the green numbers have a square around them and the reds have nothing. So it should be doable even if you can't distinguish the colors :)
I recommend a global rather than Torn fix. Instructions to follow.
Windows
Android (Samsung and probably similar on most)
Apple
Huwei
1 min Colorblind Test for anyone interested.
I had the same problem. Circle = misplaced, lines around the number mean it’s green. Figured it out based off a picture of a decoding guide