Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Combination Chest Issue

Started by MattH255 [1597167] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

MattH255 [1597167]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
There is a combination chest at 34,39 on Christmas Town map that is spawned inside the bus stop so I can't reach it as it keeps transporting me on the bus when I get close to it

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Which map are you on? Official map should not have anything spawning at 34, 39. The area is inaccessible. If you are on a map other Torn's official map, then you will have to contact the map creator to get that fixed.