I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
There is a combination chest at 34,39 on Christmas Town map that is spawned inside the bus stop so I can't reach it as it keeps transporting me on the bus when I get close to it
Started by MattH255 [1597167] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
There is a combination chest at 34,39 on Christmas Town map that is spawned inside the bus stop so I can't reach it as it keeps transporting me on the bus when I get close to it
Which map are you on? Official map should not have anything spawning at 34, 39. The area is inaccessible. If you are on a map other Torn's official map, then you will have to contact the map creator to get that fixed.
I'm on the official map, screenshot to show
Sorry realised it was 34, 49 but same issue I can't reach it
You can go around from here: