Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favourite car?

Started by Dusty_wings [2531102] on in Motoring.

28 replies · 571 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Dusty_wings [2531102]

Wondering everyone's taste in motor cars... I personally like the Aston Martin V8.

 

Not the James bond one with the gadgets... just the V8, with bore exhaust.

 

Beautiful work of art.

 

:3

Dusty_wings [2531102]

Maybeeeee a sundown 720 subwoofer in the back, but that's just for fun. 

 

:3 

 

Anyone else have a dream setup for a car?

 

I'm genuinely curious.

TheCollecter [2840406]

If you’ve ever driven a 5 series while hauling straight ass on some Michelin shoes, you know why it’s the next best thing to sliced bread. 

BigB001 [4080630]

BMW  is known for a sporty yet luxurious driving experience — balanced performance, precise handling, and strong engines. The company often blends comfort with driver-focused dynamics. 

 

BMW iX3 (2026 – Neue Klasse Electric SUV)

This is one of the biggest launches for BMW in 2026.

stanceboy [4002586]

i do mostly love older cars (especially japanese, french and korean). And for korean it might be Daewoo Nexia, Daewoo Espero, Daewoo Chairman, Kia Sephia and Kia Pride.

JohnnyNoSins [4108656]



the W213 E-Class is my top pick because it perfectly balances modern tech with that classic Mercedes "built-to-last" feel. The OM654 engine is a masterpiece of engineering that can easily hit huge mileage if you just keep up with basic maintenance. I love how solid the chassis is compared to its rivals, proving they didn't cut corners on the actual build quality. It’s also much more logical to service than most luxury cars, making it a reliable dream for long-term owners. For anyone wanting safety and class without the constant shop visits, this is the one.

Alessandro_07 [4145198]

I'm Italian so I gotta go with one of my countries' cars. Personally I love the Ferrari 430, but realistically as a more affordable car I'd go with an Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio... I mean it's soooo beautiful and it's a racing car too