Wondering everyone's taste in motor cars... I personally like the Aston Martin V8.
Not the James bond one with the gadgets... just the V8, with bore exhaust.
Beautiful work of art.
:3
Started by Dusty_wings [2531102] on in Motoring.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Wondering everyone's taste in motor cars... I personally like the Aston Martin V8.
Not the James bond one with the gadgets... just the V8, with bore exhaust.
Beautiful work of art.
:3
Maybeeeee a sundown 720 subwoofer in the back, but that's just for fun.
:3
Anyone else have a dream setup for a car?
I'm genuinely curious.
I'm a sucker for C6 Corvettes. Especially the Z06. Something about a 7 Liter small block V8 gets me excited
If you’ve ever driven a 5 series while hauling straight ass on some Michelin shoes, you know why it’s the next best thing to sliced bread.
Mercedes-McLaren SLR. One of those dream cars I'll never own, probably won't ever see one. But one can dream.
BMW is known for a sporty yet luxurious driving experience — balanced performance, precise handling, and strong engines. The company often blends comfort with driver-focused dynamics.
BMW iX3 (2026 – Neue Klasse Electric SUV)
This is one of the biggest launches for BMW in 2026.
Mercedes W11. IYKYK
Ford Escort Cosworth
i do mostly love older cars (especially japanese, french and korean). And for korean it might be Daewoo Nexia, Daewoo Espero, Daewoo Chairman, Kia Sephia and Kia Pride.
I love my 90s Jdm vehicles but my favorite has to be the FD rx7. Hoping one day I can get my hands on one for a decent price
the W213 E-Class is my top pick because it perfectly balances modern tech with that classic Mercedes "built-to-last" feel. The OM654 engine is a masterpiece of engineering that can easily hit huge mileage if you just keep up with basic maintenance. I love how solid the chassis is compared to its rivals, proving they didn't cut corners on the actual build quality. It’s also much more logical to service than most luxury cars, making it a reliable dream for long-term owners. For anyone wanting safety and class without the constant shop visits, this is the one.
Aston martin valkyrie. Its got to be my all time dream car.
I'm Italian so I gotta go with one of my countries' cars. Personally I love the Ferrari 430, but realistically as a more affordable car I'd go with an Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio... I mean it's soooo beautiful and it's a racing car too
Lamborghini Countach LP 5000 QV
Not car but motorcycle, the panigale v4 is so clean
I wouldn't go for a high end one... but thats just my opinion =P looks nicer though
So THAT'S where the 400R nameplate comes from. Neat! Beautiful R33, btw.
Golf GTI Mk1 xD