bleeper bump for this amazing bazaar ^^ we're so lucky 2 have such a gr8 vendor in torn :D
Damorale's Trade, Bargain Bazaar & $1 Items!
Started by Damorale [3831612] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Damarole is amazing <3 Love the bazaar and such a kind person too. Best of both worlds!
I can tell a lot of love and care went into this shop. I'll be returning, for sure. Shopkeep is also very kind and personable. Easy to talk to, and always responds. She cares about her customers just as much as she cares for her shop, if not more.
one of the best dollar store in torn!!
Great Bazaar, lot of $1 and good price on other things in stock.
As regulars might already know, before I go to sleep (if I remember), I take everything out of my bazaar and load it up with $1 goodies.
Tonight I'm having a big clear out! So there are thousands of things there, and I'll be adding some more before I go to sleep. 🥰
I seen your name pop up buying from my Bazaar a few times now, so I figured I'd check you out. You bazaar has a nice message, cool to see a few $1 items, and most the stock under market prices. You Bazaar is now on my favorite list.
I wish you the best of luck and will likely be shopping with you if I see something I need or like!
Gosh, you gotta love the feeling of finding a new bazaar to frequent! Prices like these, how can it be anything but... [image: media.tenor.com]
+REP
🎅 Holiday $1 Bazaar 🤶
Go to the bazaar to claim your gifts! Good luck 🤍
🎁 I will also be sending mystery gift parcels to random and not-so-random buyers 🎁
Check back regularly!
I will restock hundreds of items a few times a day,
and of course there will be high value gifts too. 💰
I'm travelling and visiting family, and I will be back to normal service on the 27th!
Go and see if you can open one of the big presents 🥰
Currently:
- Lawyer's Business Card
- Christmas Cocktail
- Turtle Shell
Many more to come!
🎁 Winners so far 🎁
11:44:39 - 23/12/25 billyjcbs37 bought 1 x 9mm Uzi from your bazaar for $1.
bump from bleeper !!!!! <333 ty for all u do damorale !!!!!
Great shop!! 💯
Never find $1 items. 200 plus days I've searched and not until now have i found not just one but three! Will be back. Great items listed! Thank you! xx
Unfortunately I didn't snag any $1 items this time but I will be checking back.
bump
I'm so happy you got some! Fingers crossed for many more for you!
Great shop! On the favorites list and one of my frequent places i shop!
Really good pricing. Well stocked. Nice Bazaar, friend!
I've added a few things to the OP!
bleeper333 x damorale collab 2006 - everyone who participates has a chance to win a Donator Pack, and new players can win amazing bundles of prizes and cash
My new trading list
Mentions: bleeper333 x damorale bazaar collab
Great prices and lots of items to choose from, will be back again.