I figured it was about time I made one of these posts! 😋
My name is Damorale, and I love buying, selling and trading. I also like meeting new people too 💙
I specialise in buying from lower level players who want a safe way to sell their inventory without item market fees and mugging risk, so I buy most things, even cheap junk ✨
• Everything is at least lower than MV
• New $1 items all day, every day
• A very popular, busy bazaar, regularly in the top 5 newspaper rankings 🥳
• Always stocked, updated through the day
👉 Trading 👈
I'm a friendly trader, so feel free set a trade if you're ready to sell! 😊
No trade is too small, but some trades are too big, so if your trade is more than $50mil, please be aware that I may need to decline or ask you to remove some items.
I buy items which you might sell to Big Al or the Docks at the same price the NPCs pay. Please consider selling them to me instead of the shops! I run a $1 bazaar and buy these items so that I can give them away 💕🎁
I love buying junk, scrap, and all the clutter your crimes and travels fill your bags with. I prefer small trades and inventory clearouts with lots of different items rather than huge stacks of expensive items.
Please don't be upset if I can't accept your trade, my networth isn't huge (and with how much I give away, it isn't in a rush to get much bigger!) and though I have a very popular bazaar, I need to move stock before I can take new things.
Thank you for reading and I hope we will be trading partners ❤️
TL:DR
- I prefer small trades filled with a variety of items
- I pay shop price for all your Big Al, Docks, Bits'n'Bobs items
- I love genuine trades with normal players who want to sell their inventory to someone they can trust
- I will tell you if you have added something I can't buy right now
- I don't like bulk trades (I don't want to buy 100 DPs, or 20,000 Hockey Sticks)
- I don't trade ranked weapons
I am low level, weak, and easy to mug - but I'm employed by a clothing store so I have 75% mugging protection, and I hide my money quickly 😌 please save your energy for the gym!
I would love you to give this thread a thumbs up or leave a nice comment if you have had a good experience with me 💖
While you're here, why not check this:
bleeper333 x damorale collab 2006 - everyone who participates has a chance to win a Donator Pack, and new players can win amazing bundles of prizes and cash 🥳🥳🥳
Mentions: bleeper333 x damorale bazaar collab