Anyone else with this issue? At least two or three times I have been mugged while flying. This is not while I am off the plane. It is happening WHILE I am still in the air. Having researched this it seems other people have suffered with this issue too. I believe that this is a bug in the system and it needs to be fixed.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 63
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SHY [3386712]
· 19 likes ·
Mugging is wrong :( - IndyCision [2597200]
· 4 likes ·
On a side note, everyone who reads GD now knows that OP is awful at managing their flying screen, so he can now expect more people to add him to their "mug when they land" list...
better suited for the bugs and issues forum
Let's see some logs of this happening then. I bet you the error is on your end.
You're telling me there is now muggers on the same plane?
Damn, they getting good at this mugging thing .
You were not mugged while flying.
You were mugged while your browser/app was still showing the flying screen.
That is not the same thing.
You can even check your own logs to see what time you took off and when you should have landed, and your attack was AFTER that.
Mugging is wrong :(
Refresh is your friend
Hahaa. F**ker. Beat me to it.
Damn it, you caught me, I've been training for a Tom Cruise biopic and I just couldn't resist using my new skills to get some mugs in.
On a side note, everyone who reads GD now knows that OP is awful at managing their flying screen, so he can now expect more people to add him to their "mug when they land" list...
Dude's networth is 4.5m, I think I'll not waste my time.
I know better than to mess with Anonymous
Yeah, but chances are they will still be shit once they DO have the networth to make it worth while ;)
Is this a commentary on airline prices?
That why flying on economy is bad idea 🤣🤣🤣
Did someone lend SHAT an aeroplane?
Is the mugger in the room with us now?
I will only believe this happened if you are flying with Ryan Air
Graved. Feel free to repost in Bugs & Issues