Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MUGGED WHILE FLYING

Started by Ravenrook [2933820] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 455 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
63
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ravenrook [2933820]

Anyone else with this issue? At least two or three times I have been mugged while flying. This is not while I am off the plane. It is happening WHILE I am still in the air. Having researched this it seems other people have suffered with this issue too. I believe that this is a bug in the system and it needs to be fixed.

IndyCision [2597200]

You were not mugged while flying.

 

You were mugged while your browser/app was still showing the flying screen.

That is not the same thing.

 

You can even check your own logs to see what time you took off and when you should have landed, and your attack was AFTER that.

IndyCision [2597200]

On a side note, everyone who reads GD now knows that OP is awful at managing their flying screen, so he can now expect more people to add him to their "mug when they land" list...