Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BUFF REVIVE

Started by Halyangx [1867864] on in General Discussion.

68 replies · 1.58k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Tyrech [2091318]

I've been a health care professional for the past 10 years irl, so let me tell you something. If you're just doing it for the money, you're missing out on 99% of the joys the job carries. It's true that smiles don't pay bills, but after the shittiest days, and unfortunately we all have them quite often, it's not the money that picks us back up for another round ;)

Suria [2255504]

And when you want to choose low hp% option, you will have high chance of failure and the failure cause the increase hospital time of that hosped player. (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

 

Lolbits [2275419]

totally agree for real life, totally disagree for torn, docfox is the only person sweet enough to think like that that im aware of, im a greedy mfer so while i like helping people i want moolah

Weightman [3988670]

Can you revive and want to up your stats whilst earning some money or just want to help?https://discord.gg/NfbUYGMy join us

 

Do you have constant bounties and want them gone? Or can you revive and want to earn a little cash on the side, up your stats or just help? Please join our discord https://discord.gg/NfbUYGMy we might be able to help.

BobrKurwa [2841258]

As rw fighter.

 

1 xan per revive is profitable.

2 xan per revive is not profitable.

 

I really don't care how much life I get.

When I see chance, it's "I see dead people".

 

Sometimes having few seconds time to act. But It's enough.

 

So as economist, revivers shot them to leg and always saying no thanks to 2 xan revivers.

 

Bigger market to revivers with 1 xan.

Take it or leave it.

 

Always sending 1 xan to my reviver without asking. :)

 

Maybe like public list for revivers. So they know they are getting paid for revive. Might be better idea. Who needs free revives anyway?

 

So I just kill and you just revive and get paid too.

It's just business.

Sam [2840684]

What actually needs to change is that it should give the faction respect when you succeed and a bit less if you fail.  Even if it's only a small amount I feel like it's needed.

Halyangx [1867864]

U are already tricking new players to give out free revives so that they get their revive skill to 100, where "they can start to be useful". 

 

Faction leads are also a reason why these new revivers are on the wrong path. 

Novarius [3709924]

Then make it normal to tip you reviver after an OD again. Reviveskill doesnt affect only live it affects extremly the successrate of revives especially when chances get lower and therefore is really important. You can do more than double the amount of revives, with revive skill 100 than a 1 skill reviver, on a person before revive chances get lower than x% . A high revive skill is really powerful. Also tip based OD revives are not a total finacial disaster especially if you treat them as a opportunity to network and to build your brand. I got already a lot of paid revives through connections i made through tip based reviving. The reviving system is not broken and the price of 2xan / 1,8m gives us a good earning opportunity for our e. What reviver truly need is more true war and more territory wars. Fix RW and the Map and you fix reviver it's as easy as that.

Exstole [3844331]

I think biology education course should have a learning result of improving revive chance or lowering revive cost .

 

In fact I think it's crazy their isn't a biology course related to the revive system. Meh  that's my 2 cents in the bucket on it.

DZei [2673922]

Just got the revive skill, and my plan is to just give out free revives lol. I think the hardest part for me is finding out how to actually find clients/customers

Kaedynn [3253015]

When I get a freevive, I always ask them if they want 2 xan or 2m because they chose to use their valuable e to get me out of hosp. The least I can do in appreciation is repay that kindness. They help me, I help them. Same w bails, I send a bunch of alcohol so they can replenish their nerve. N and E is so valuable and takes for ever to fill so they deserve to have it replenished. 

Danilo [2835519]

Most of the times being jailed or hospitalized has no real punishment. Like, Overdoses give 3 days of hospital time but you get out in 5 seconds because revivers fight to revive you (it's too easy). 

 

This makes reviving really only useful during wars and for the special people that get perma bountied for their behavior. 

 

What Ched could do is make reviving overdosed people more unactractive, that way people will need to pay to leave or wait out.  Or maybe make revives on overdosed people take half the time or something.