Made you look.
Started by BrotherPotato [3355804] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Made you look.
you are my favorite streaker
Frank the tank
Frank the tank
Frank the tank
Brother I am 22 ODs deep so far this year, actually a crazy time to be alive
The ecstasy won't make you happy. You must come to truly embrace that you're the skinniest of peens to find happiness.
Naked potato for anyone who is disappointed
and I oop
if I hold it between my thumbs and blow really hard, it makes a really loud whistling noise
Confirmed peen blower.
If you OD again tomorow im sending 20 xanax. Maybe someone joins me, lets bless this poor soul! By the Ched&bogie's powers I command you to OD again! <3
For real I'm not sure if I want to try another Xanax or maybe see if I can finally get that weed OD.
21:02:32 - 11/01/26 You used some Xanax gaining 250 energy and 75 happiness
Marked safe from fourth OD in a row.
No OD, DAMN! :D