Okay guys, I get it. Don't post in general discussion until you've got the game figured out. Thanks for the laugh! I have seen the error of my ways :)
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CrashCoredump [1359983]
· 7 likes ·
[image: kagi.com] - Pinguux [2331130]
· 3 likes ·
Op say's he's learned a lesson.. Proceeds to show us hasn't learned anything at all 🤦 - AbiTed [4051106]
· 1 likes ·
OP quickly learned that this was not the right forum for making friends and retreated hahaha
AbiTed is close to Abetted and i dont wanna go fed so no thank u hun
Sorry, my mother warned me about people like you
But you still go for them
Well that didn't go to plan :') This is honestly a genuine post but I appreciate the scepticism haha
Rule 1: never think anyone gives a crap.
Rule 2: never post your personal details on the forums
Rule 3: if your gonna post, make it believable.... No 27 year old would post that crap
My name is Abi and my dog is called Ted, so I'm not quite sure what you mean :(
Who listens to their mother?
Forum community is an incredibly unwelcoming place for new players - Generally your best advice is to make friends in your faction - Grow, make friends organically.
Two postgraduate degrees? In this economy?
Well okay then haha, what would a 27 year old post? (I am actually 27 year old btw)
It was funded by work, so I took my chance :)
Stop lying.. we all know you’re a duuuuude
Check out Friend Finder, it’s not the most active but it’s better than GD. GD really only likes drama, good shitposts, statistics and mass attacking & bountying people
Mentions: Friend Finder
My dog says hi back
Game related stuff, things that were actually relevant and not something that reads suspiciously like a honey trap for some simp fool
Sadly I don't know enough about the game yet to say anything of value yet! No honey trapping here though - I'll try to sound less suspicious in my next forum post though :)
think you might be looking for facebook
here's your match made in heaven Friend
Mentions: Looking for friends in game