Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Na

Started by Johnny2Timez [3931265] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 648 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

Most-liked replies

Tarzan [2753285]

kok is a pretty amazing dude and one of the very few players I really enjoy interacting with. This is not his MO. So you prolly did some FA and are now FO.

Hartje [11746]

Bro I have seen as many as 30 ladies at a bachelorette party screaming about how badly they wanted to see this guy so I doubt he's as awful as you say.