Bump
Na
Started by Johnny2Timez [3931265] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hartje [11746]
· 8 likes ·
Bro I have seen as many as 30 ladies at a bachelorette party screaming about how badly they wanted to see this guy so I doubt he's as awful as you say.
Can I have your stuff
Why does kok hate you so much?
i know kok and he woould never do this
Idk I warred against him once and thought he was pretty chill. Have you looked inward?
You dont need to sit in front of the computer and wait to know someone is online and attack them. You can set up notifications on your phone.
kok is a pretty amazing dude and one of the very few players I really enjoy interacting with. This is not his MO. So you prolly did some FA and are now FO.
Lot's of people enjoy kok.
why you no like kok?
I HATE Kok.
nah but fr tho. What’d you do to piss him off. There’s gotta be something lol
Tell us what YOU did first.
That's definitely a lie. I can prove that he's been doing this
no u
What a kok.. 👀
Bump
Bro I have seen as many as 30 ladies at a bachelorette party screaming about how badly they wanted to see this guy so I doubt he's as awful as you say.
Nice kok
You have any evidence, maybe? Chats, mail, logs etc. People usually provide things like that if they have nothing to hide.
Tea?
Graved, no content/discussion