Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not cheap stuffs.

Started by Sh-Sh [3653148] on in Trading Post.

169 replies · 1.31k views · thread synced · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 170 / 170 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
170
Discussion span
→
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
88 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

AngelWithATwist [3957204] ×1

Sh-Sh [3653148]

I buy based off of my price list at Torn Exchange.

Pm me if you want to sell.

I get mugged so you don’t have to 

18:28:55 - 12/01/26 You sold 80x Xanax on your bazaar to X at $825,000 each for a total of $66,000,000

 

18:28:57 - 12/01/26 Someone anonymously mugged you for $8,124,600 sending you to the hospital for 0h 33m [view]


18:43:53 - 28/04/26 Someone anonymously mugged you for $30,108,104 sending you to the hospital for 0h 45m [view]


09:16:44 - 27/04/26 Someone anonymously mugged you for $13,262,203 sending you to the hospital for 0h 37m [view]


08:06:19 - 26/07/26 X mugged you (with 2 others) for $11,008,771 sending you to the hospital for 0h 30m [view]

 

17:20:15 - 10/08/26 X bought 1 x Armor Cache from your bazaar for $283,988,884.

17:20:20 - 10/08/26 Someone mugged you and stole $6,573,419 [view]

 

16:21:19 - 12/08/26 X mugged you for $30,785,725 sending you to the hospital for 0h 39m [view]

 

Also buying RW caches, pm me to negotiate a price.

(Updates based on bazaar)


edvd raffel in my bazaar, buy one ticket and have a chance to win an edvd.

 

Selling Bounty slots (bounty cost + 100k). (no insults on bounties)

10 slots available

 

Will Buy Your useless RW weapons you want to get rid of for 5.8m per BB given I have cash.

 

Please note all weapons I sell in item market have an extra more than bazaar price, dm me before buying to pay actual price I listed for, all sales final.

 

Selling RW weapons, Prices negotiable.
(weapon loans available with collateral + cost per day) 

 

SOLD

 

(SOLD)

 

(SOLD)

 

Auctioned

 

120m (SOLD)

 

60m Discounted to 55m. (SOLD)

TwizTid [3254487]

Pretty good with their merc hits, actually followed through with keeping said dude in the hospital!🏥 would recommend

Mr_Scuff [3717811]

Nice player. Great to talk to.  Made transactions easy and stress free. Recommended and will hopefully use again if I see the right items I buy