Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird changing attack log

Started by CurlyBracket [2766476] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Bruv [2698166] ×1

CurlyBracket [2766476]

I got mugged after an RR game, and briefly the event said it was not stealthed and the attacker was Bruv [2698166].  But then when I went back to look again, it changed to a stealth attack.  When I asked Bruv, he said he hadn't mugged me (was busy mugging someone else at the time).,  So not sure what was going on there...

 

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ba6bd51beee90ef5c313b86667147f2b

 

 

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

Mentions: Bruv [2698166]

CurlyBracket [2766476]

Yeah - at least the event title in the event list, and possibly the attack log itself when I first looked at it, but at this point I can’t remember if that one had his name or not.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The events are saved in firebase and cannot be modified once they are saved (at least not very easily, which is why devs never alter the old logs/events even if we know that they are wrong). So you are probably just mistaken in this case, I cannot find any event that mentions Bruv in your past 5000 events.

 

Thanks!

CurlyBracket [2766476]

I know there was an old bug where stealthed names would be visible briefly during or right after an event .  Now log/events are never modified at all?