Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke

Started by edmend44 [370370] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
python [1009878]

Pay what you owe him 

 

 

Although you are going to be a mission target in already spawned missions so random attacking over the next 2-3 weeks too

edmend44 [370370]

Ah, of course! Anyone got 500mil I can borrow!? 😆

That's why I stopped playing! I remember I put all my money on Liverpool to beat Southampton. Of course they lost 😭🤮

edmend44 [370370]

Man I totally forget how to do this game.  Its changed alot. I guess I have some expensive items somewhere 😆

Is 2bil alot in the game?

 

Also, how can you see my networth?

Lantian [3029152]

If you have 500m owed and a 2b NW that means you have around 2.5b worth of assets.

 

Check your bank and bookiw for any cashier's checks.

See if you have anything in Caymans bank.

 

Install Torn Tools so you can see where that money is and to see the estimated values of your items.

 

And 2b is not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, but it's not terrible :)

 

Edit: 1b of your NW will be your Private Island.

Could sell that and rent a better one until you build NW up again. 

Or look for other items to sell.

IndyCision [2597200]

Go to your personal stats page

 

Click here at the bottom right of the graph:

 

You will then be able to see where your networth is held (I cannot see it as it is a private stat and I am not you)