I've just returned to torn after not logging on in 6 years.
How do I get duke to stop putting bounties on my head?
Started by edmend44 [370370] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I've just returned to torn after not logging on in 6 years.
How do I get duke to stop putting bounties on my head?
Pay what you owe him
Although you are going to be a mission target in already spawned missions so random attacking over the next 2-3 weeks too
Ah, of course! Anyone got 500mil I can borrow!? 😆
That's why I stopped playing! I remember I put all my money on Liverpool to beat Southampton. Of course they lost 😭🤮
Thanks
well you have a 2 billion dollar networth so clearly you have some stuff you can sell to pay it off
Man I totally forget how to do this game. Its changed alot. I guess I have some expensive items somewhere 😆
Is 2bil alot in the game?
Also, how can you see my networth?
networth is a public stat updated once per 24 hours.
https://www.torn.com/personalstats.php?ID=370370&stats=networth&from=1%20month
you can see a breakdown of it here
If you have 500m owed and a 2b NW that means you have around 2.5b worth of assets.
Check your bank and bookiw for any cashier's checks.
See if you have anything in Caymans bank.
Install Torn Tools so you can see where that money is and to see the estimated values of your items.
And 2b is not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, but it's not terrible :)
Edit: 1b of your NW will be your Private Island.
Could sell that and rent a better one until you build NW up again.
Or look for other items to sell.
Go to your personal stats page
Click here at the bottom right of the graph:
You will then be able to see where your networth is held (I cannot see it as it is a private stat and I am not you)
Thanks! I'll check now 😊