New Sweet Shop hiring 🍭
0 pay – perks only
Looking for active daily players who want perks and a stable long-term spot.
Low stats welcome.
No drama, no pay promises, just steady perks as we grow stars together.
Message me with your stats + activity.
Recruitment
Started by AveryLennox [3250240] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TheFelan [945786] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Graved- wrong forum. Click here to help you find the right forums on mobile.
If you’ve got 0 stars and your offering no perks only then why no pay?
You can't even read. How should I trust you to run a company?
Because it's a sweet shop. Standard practice for many sweet shops and ANs it weeds out the players who want the cash. Directors like me want those that want the perks and stick around whilst being loyal. Not jumping ship for a bigger pay day somewhere else.
Should probably start by posting in the right forums
I can read but I can't work out how to get it to post where it should on the app so it went where I could get it. Because at the end of the day I have a company to staff and time is money.
Thanks for the advice Karen
If you cant work the forums out inhave little hope for your company
hey name-calling isn't very nice
i wouldn't wanna work for a name-caller
I wouldn't want a Karen working for me either
Pro-tip: Read bounties placed on potential employers.
Well I managed to run my last company just fine to a 10* so I will be just fine this time but thanks for the concern.
I have avoided the forums because of idiots like you.
Well you posted this in GD.
You won't find any bounties related to business having been placed against me before today and related to this thread
I am aware I posted it in GD
If you spent your precious time on figuring out how to post in the right forum, you might’ve ended up with an employee or two by now.
Oh no, my sweet shop income
Graved- wrong forum.
Click here to help you find the right forums on mobile.
Thats even worse.