Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recruitment

Started by AveryLennox [3250240] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AveryLennox [3250240]

New Sweet Shop hiring 🍭
0 pay – perks only
Looking for active daily players who want perks and a stable long-term spot.
Low stats welcome.
No drama, no pay promises, just steady perks as we grow stars together.
Message me with your stats + activity.

AveryLennox [3250240]

Because it's a sweet shop. Standard practice for many sweet shops and ANs it weeds out the players who want the cash. Directors like me want those that want the perks and stick around whilst being loyal. Not jumping ship for a bigger pay day somewhere else. 

AveryLennox [3250240]

I can read but I can't work out how to get it to post where it should on the app so it went where I could get it. Because at the end of the day I have a company to staff and time is money. 

AveryLennox [3250240]

Well I managed to run my last company just fine to a 10* so I will be just fine this time but thanks for the concern. 

 

I have avoided the forums because of idiots like you. 

Jypo [3795276]

If you spent your precious time on figuring out how to post in the right forum, you might’ve ended up with an employee or two by now.