As mentioned above. Reach out.
SOLD
Started by Anxiety3740 [3974388] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Swervelord [3637232]
· 7 likes ·
wow what a great deal - LegendaryKing11 [2804919]
· 7 likes ·
- finally [2060206]
· 4 likes ·
wow what a great deal
lol
Bargain!! op I’d suggest raising your prices
ngl fooled me at first since i glance XD
I'll buy it, just send it to me and I'll transfer the funds immediately after.
lol thanks guys. Will remember to check the buy price next time!