So I was exploring the city map just now and I found some stuff. Is there a lost and found somewhere? What do I do with this junk?
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
So I was exploring the city map just now and I found some stuff. Is there a lost and found somewhere? What do I do with this junk?
whose re-reg are you?
Dump them, especially the skateboard
no you send skateboard to me, I take good care of it
Lucky MF..
Did I do it right?
Yep, now the original owners should be able to find them
Namaste, thank you, my friend.
02:43:48 - 27/01/26 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Skateboard dropped by boo_cocky
Alright, who’s multi are you?
Nice, glad everything worked out in the end!
someone that knows ang3l use to be bumbi at least
Nah what the f**k man
yeah uh I actually lost a skateboard earlier
I'm gonna get a lot of good karma for that good deed.
how many useless posts you plan on making today OP
If you have no appreciation for what has no use...
You cannot begin to talk about what can be used
I know this is just bait.. but real talk, I need this level of luck. xD
Moved to Questions and Answers
wait what 😂