Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost & Found

Started by boo_cocky [4066999] on in Graveyard.

20 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

boo_cocky [4066999]

So I was exploring the city map just now and I found some stuff. Is there a lost and found somewhere? What do I do with this junk?