Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Larger player names

Started by PedroXimenez [3391983] Committee on in Suggestions.

10 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
32
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

PedroXimenez [3391983] Committee Committee

I would like to see this become an official option, rather than user-script led.

 

There's this script: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16460338&b=0&a=0

 

I made my own fork too: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/563096-torn-more-legible-player-names-px-fork

 

but at the moment we have:

 

 

 

but some of us are old and need:

 

Mentions: [Script] More Legible Player Names

mutley [588278] Moderator Official

Fully support this, for the longest time I actually disabled honor bars just so I could read names properly 

Night_Witch_588 [2866434]

Would love to see this come to fruition, mainly because I’ve worn glasses my entire life and the bars are especially hard to read on mobile/PDA for my crap eyes

Forestbomb [2395670]

hey that's my name, i can really read it nice and clear +1 

seriously though, i agree theres plenty room to increase the font sizing and it would help greatly

BrotherPigeon [584064]

I wouldn't even use this yet fully desire it to be implemented purely because it's a quality of life feature that would surely take f**k all resources and benefit people hugely - why wouldn't you do it?