Hi there. here is my statistic to the opened Zip Wallets :)
Started by BarneyStringson [3967859] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hi there. here is my statistic to the opened Zip Wallets :)
ok
Remember kids, to keep on gambling.
do you think its still gambling at this point?
it's business
Amazing . Thank you for this incredibly well written , elaborate post in general discussion for us all to get our teeth into.
Actually, on second thoughts , go f*** yourself.
Congrats you made 3mill after tapping on a button 2600 times. With fingers like those, you can do other activities with better RoI, you know.
oh sorry. I did not mean to write a well written post. I looked for a way to share a screenshot with a factionmember.
But thnk you for the honesty
thats salty but yeah. Actually I clicked 5200 times to speed it up.
I havent found activities that give me more cash but im very inquisitive. Tell me please more about it!
So you used GD to share screenshot with a faction member?
You do realize there is a faction forum right?
There’s also a messages feature so you can send messages to players.
Or you could upload the image to a site like Imgur and send him the link.
Also I bet your faction has a discord, maybe try sending it to him there?
Did you even try to look for a better way to share it?
Someone give me a Zip Wallet?
Well I, for one, have been waiting on the OP breaking his silence on this matter. Thank you for your hard work.
I tried to tell a faction member that their forum post sucks but I couldn't find any other way to do it so posting it here.
Your forum post sucks.
23:18:07 - 29/01/26 You sent a Zip Wallet to BarneyStringson
actually no. I didnt think about it a long time.
Now I feel dumb (as I really really should) after reading the endless ways how to share a screenshot without bothering ppl in GD.
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it!
Its not gambling for me lol o open them all but I only get them from doing crime, im a criminal not a gambler
Im only up 300k on zip wallet, but im up 2.5M on the billfold, yould think it would be more considering I found an FHC in one
Edit: wow I have opened 325. Only 1 profitable
good to know!
but how would your profit in the billfords look without the FHC? 9.5mil down the drain.
Billfolds feel more like gambling
Yeah idc lol. Ill keep opening them, lets see if I will go negative or find another FHC
I just started working on getting pickpocketing to 10k (at 3.5k) so ill be opening alot of them for the next while
Edit: Well im finishing off search for cash on Sunday one Monday when the junk yard is green ( ill probably be 10k in 2 weeks)
And shopliflting if stuff is down, otherwise im doing pickpocket