Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Zip Wallets

Started by BarneyStringson [3967859] on in Graveyard.

24 replies · 206 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Celtic [3569967]

Amazing . Thank you for this incredibly well written , elaborate post  in general discussion for us all to get our teeth into.

 

 

 

Actually,  on second thoughts , go f*** yourself. 

Grafiti [1557036]

Congrats you made 3mill after tapping on a button 2600 times. With fingers like those, you can do other activities with better RoI, you know.

BarneyStringson [3967859]

thats salty but yeah. Actually I clicked 5200 times to speed it up.

 

I havent found activities that give me more cash but im very inquisitive. Tell me please more about it!

PhoqueYou [3366164]

You do realize there is a faction forum right?

 

There’s also a messages feature so you can send messages to players.

 

Or you could upload the image to a site like Imgur and send him the link.

 

Also I bet your faction has a discord, maybe try sending it to him there?

 

Did you even try to look for a better way to share it?

Penetration [2340613]

I tried to tell a faction member that their forum post sucks but I couldn't find any other way to do it so posting it here.

 

Your forum post sucks.

BarneyStringson [3967859]

actually no. I didnt think about it a long time.

Now I feel dumb (as I really really should) after reading the endless ways how to share a screenshot without bothering ppl in GD.

 

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it!

SimbaJack [2441977]

Its not gambling  for me lol o open them all but I only get them from doing crime,  im a criminal not a gambler 

 

Im only up 300k on zip wallet,  but im up 2.5M on the billfold,  yould think it would be more considering I found an FHC in one 

  Edit:  wow I have opened 325. Only 1 profitable  

SimbaJack [2441977]

I just started working on getting pickpocketing to 10k (at 3.5k)   so ill be opening alot of them for the next while 

 

Edit: Well im finishing off search for cash on Sunday one Monday  when the junk yard is green  ( ill probably be 10k in 2 weeks)

 

And shopliflting  if stuff  is down,  otherwise im doing pickpocket