This guy just joined the game and my faction, JOKERZ (which is awesome by the way). He is AMAZING and FUNNY. He has a photo of Diddy and if you message him he send you baby oil!!! bwahahaha
Very very creative!! Check him out!
Started by TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
JeffreyEpsteinx [4059562] ×1
This guy just joined the game and my faction, JOKERZ (which is awesome by the way). He is AMAZING and FUNNY. He has a photo of Diddy and if you message him he send you baby oil!!! bwahahaha
Very very creative!! Check him out!
Epic discussion and a good laugh at the man roleplaying as a rapist
What a Bantersaurus Rex.
Mad Lad
My guy, this is a Lowes, just direct me to six feet of rope that'll be able to support 200 to 250 lbs
Put some respect on my diddle game
Personally I prefer Jeffrey Epstein
Mentions: JeffreyEpsteinx [4059562]
This will be the under-rated comment of the week.
dafux?
I mean, that's cool I guess.
Did you know if you get fedded there is a federal chatbox exclusive to federal jail and I hear that they LOVE these types of jokes
Am I trippin or did someone post this exact same thing yesterday
nah not you bud...
its this 'epenstein once touched me' ahhh flexer be tripping...(over pedo c*cks)
Hard to believe people tripping over such smol things.
if you're in the FB group, you may have seen it in there a few days ago. Skeeve always likes to sign off with his username on there too, the freak
That must have been it. Guess I’m not crazy..
….. yet