Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn city app?

Started by Nollakaks [2076618] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 272 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Elzeothis [2961389]

The Torn City 'app' available on cellphone software outlets is literally just a shortcut to the website through a local browser.

Beennn [689766]

On iOS, if you open safari, navigate to Torn and login - then, go to the sharing menu (press the ... > Share). You'll see an option called 'Add to Home Screen'

 

That will give you an 'app' on your phone that you can drag around like any other app. Launching the app will give you a focussed version of Torn without all the browser faf. 

Tersia83 [3700022]

I have this 3 apps related to Torn. 

I hate going on Chrome or wich ever browser. 

For me it counts as Official.. 👀

 

 

I dunno what's this Torn lite Tho 👀

 

Babyjesus666 [3507804]

I noticed it not too long ago. It is made by the same guy who made PDA and is not the official "App". It is the closest thing you can get on IPhone besides PDA.

mavri [2402357]

The light-version(s) of Torn PDA

- Torn Lite (for Android) 

- Torn City (for iOS) - also the official marketed version on iOS for Torn

 

From the TornPDA discord server (straight from Manuito)

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Moved to questions.

 

Whilst it's not "officially designed by Torn" anything designed by Manuel Ortega is supported by Torn and he works alongside our team to integrate systems - as others said he is the developer behind TornPDA.

DZei [2673922]

Manuel Ortega is the one who made TornPDA if I remember correctly. There is indeed an official Torn app however it is honestly just an app with a browser in it, showing the Torn webpage. The only use I have for it is notifications from Torn, as I do not use TornPDA and use my mobile browser instead.