Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Mentu [3118801] on in General Discussion.

47 replies · 1.54k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Mentu [3118801] ×1

Icy [2926]

If true power is built slowly, I am going be SO awesomely powerful when I finally reach level 100! (In about 10 years)

 

xD

Mikzcool [3203942]

This a flex thread? I follow your format then.

 

700 days in Torn. 100k working stats. Level 85. Rushing is for the weak; true power is built slowly.