Grave
Grave
Started by Mentu [3118801] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 48
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· 79 likes ·
5 logins in over 2 years. Yeah you're a real pro. Keep showing us the way. - Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
· 33 likes ·
Not veteran. Inexperienced.
Mentioned in this thread
Mentu [3118801] ×1
5 logins in over 2 years. Yeah you're a real pro. Keep showing us the way.
Not even rushing to start 🫡
Not veteran. Inexperienced.
yo even i have no words (can i fight w him and win ⁉️⁉️)
EDIT: I won
Barely even a nudist! Look at this guy: fully clothed. Ick!
Veteran? I'm nearing 800 days and I wouldn't even call myself a veteran xD
If true power is built slowly, I am going be SO awesomely powerful when I finally reach level 100! (In about 10 years)
xD
legendary dedication, gotta respect the grind (?)
lol i am only 100 days old and i have more than 6k working stats.
Hi, I'm new and still learning. It seems like you have a lot patience and wisdom to share. I'll take any advice I can get.
This a flex thread? I follow your format then.
700 days in Torn. 100k working stats. Level 85. Rushing is for the weak; true power is built slowly.
Everyone here can kill you with a pillow 💔
You tell 'em, tiger
what a pillow like statement
I started this game 1 month before and even I hospitalized him lol
Skill issue
You mention everything except your 100K networth..
Smh..
True inspiration
He will reply that in 2027
You have 3 hours playtime. You're just an 800 day old noob.