Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Parlays?

Started by OGColossus [2153592] on in Gambling.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
OGColossus [2153592]

I figured I would ask here, on one of the biggest gambling days of the year. Why doesn’t Torn do parlays?

 

I did a quick search and found plenty of people offering, but why no “official” Torn bookie?

TrueWaterWhippa [2443196]

I keep saying they should upgrade they're bookies . I wanna make crazy bets like who scores how much and what not , shit even on my actual gambling site I can bet on hot dog eating contest!

Grafiti [1557036]

It's not economically worth it for them to pay to get every betting option out there from their bookie provider because for most games, most of those betting options won't even receive a bet on them.