I figured I would ask here, on one of the biggest gambling days of the year. Why doesn’t Torn do parlays?
I did a quick search and found plenty of people offering, but why no “official” Torn bookie?
Started by OGColossus [2153592] on in Gambling.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I figured I would ask here, on one of the biggest gambling days of the year. Why doesn’t Torn do parlays?
I did a quick search and found plenty of people offering, but why no “official” Torn bookie?
I keep saying they should upgrade they're bookies . I wanna make crazy bets like who scores how much and what not , shit even on my actual gambling site I can bet on hot dog eating contest!
hey guys! we offer parlay betting with MBM (Multi Bet Madness)
https://discord.gg/Gj3kZGXDc7
It's not economically worth it for them to pay to get every betting option out there from their bookie provider because for most games, most of those betting options won't even receive a bet on them.