Hi, so I tried upgraded next perks for merits. I did not notice I need 5 merits for current update, I tried do it with 4 merits, when comunicate shows me that I can't upgrade it cause I have 4 not 5 merits, it did not bring me back... Admin help :)
4 merit lost
Started by Kamilecki [4085840] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Kamilecki [4085840] ×1
Check you hadn't just double-clicked (so used 4, then got told you needed 5)
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&log=5100
Ok, thank you sir. My bad then.
Thread to close.
Looks like you had just spent 4 merits on an upgrade, you did not have 5 merits and the 4 merits that you owned were assigned to the selected upgrade.
| 11:14:10 - 07/02/26 | Kamilecki created the thread 4 merit lost in Bugs & Issues : Hi, so I tried upgraded next perks for merits. … |
| 11:10:13 - 07/02/26 | Kamilecki assigned 4x merits to Education Length (4/10) |
Thanks!
Mentions: Kamilecki [4085840] · 4 merit lost