Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4 merit lost

Started by Kamilecki [4085840] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Kamilecki [4085840] ×1

Kamilecki [4085840]

Hi, so I tried upgraded next perks for merits. I did not notice I need 5 merits for current update, I tried do it with 4 merits, when comunicate shows me that I can't upgrade it cause I have 4 not 5 merits, it did not bring me back... Admin help :)

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Looks like you had just spent 4 merits on an upgrade, you did not have 5 merits and the 4 merits that you owned were assigned to the selected upgrade.

 

11:14:10 - 07/02/26  Kamilecki created the thread 4 merit lost in Bugs & Issues : Hi, so I tried upgraded next perks for merits. …
11:10:13 - 07/02/26  Kamilecki assigned 4x merits to Education Length (4/10)

 

Thanks!

Mentions: Kamilecki [4085840] · 4 merit lost